Thursday 29 November 2012

Introductions

So here it is...

H E L L O SUNSHINE

I thought I would start with a little bit about myself.  I am a  mid-twenties, trying to find my place in the world passionate soul. I take pleasure in the simple things in life, a warm pair of socks when its chilly, kicking autumn leaves, a cup of Earl Grey, the sound of rain on the window.
I love music. Its the soundtrack to your very own story. I love old bikes, old cars and old cameras, records and sitting on the beach at night. Whatever the weather.

I am not a morning person, but a night owl. I always have the best intentions with early morning projects but it just doesn't work out that way.  I am fiercely loyal, and family is important to me.

Also, I love this boy. We continue on our adventure next year when we get married.







No comments:

Post a Comment